Friday, December 3, 2010

Make it so...

Okay, so now you know a little about me, and where I come from.  One of the purposes of a blog, we're told, is to foster conversation and commentary.  What do you think I should do with this blog?  I could try to answer your tech questions, but Google might be quicker.  I can advise, based on my experience.  I've done that for numerous friends and family, as well as professionally.  If you have a purchase you're pondering, let me know what it is and as much detail as you can, and I'll give my recommendations and reasoning.  If you're pondering solutions to a particular problem, same goes.  I'll do my best to recommend the technology I would use to solve the problem.

Who's first?

1 comment:

  1. Daniel,
    Great post - how about writing a bit about a new technology you're excited about or one that will make a cool holiday gift?

    ReplyDelete